Date: July 13-21, 2017
If you are an individual who has demonstrated leadership abilities, who has a proven record in community work to improve the lives of Pacific Americans and other indigenous people, and is well-versed in public policies and contemporary issues affecting Pacific Americans, the NAPALI leadership course can take your leadership skills to the next level.
Click here for more information on the next NAPALI course
Share This Page
Please read and follow the guidelines and instructions below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
This is a 5 page application form; please download, print and complete all pages.
1. Important dates to remember:
• Application deadline is March 17, 2017.
• The course is held July 13-21, 2017
2. One (1) Passport B/W (glossy professional photograph) - head shot only - must accompany this application.
3. A letter (if applicable) indicating your employer's commitment to release you from work to attend the eight days must be enclosed with the application.
4. Please email the completed application to Sefa Aina at email@example.com
841 Bishop Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
1 (808) 522-7278 Ext. 32
16538 Beach Drive, NE
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155